Tommy C. Fok, BSc, DDS, MD, MSc, FRCD(C)
Edwin D. Chau, BSc, DDS, MSc, MD, FRCD(C)
Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery & Implant Dentistry
Important Notice (Updated May 1st, 2021) - We are currently in the midst of the third wave of COVID-19 infection, our clinic remains opened. Our team had taken extraordinary measure to keep you and your family safe during this unprecedented time.
Please review the following before attending your scheduled appointment:
- If you are experiencing coughing, fever > 37.8oC, loss of taste, runny nose, muscle ache, difficulty breathing, and/or nasal congestion
- In the past 14 days, you have come in contact with person who was experiencing the above symptoms
- In the past 14 days, you have come in contact with suspected or confirmed COVID-19 person.
- In the past 14 days, you have failed to maintain proper physical distancing with others (excluding those from the same household)
If you answer 'YES' to any of the above question, please stay home and call our office (905) 479-1797 to reschedule.
If you have questions or concerns, feel free to email us.
Dr. Tommy Fok joined our practice in June of 2015. Our entire team is dedicated to provide you with the personalized, quality dental care that you deserve. Recently, Dr. Edwin Chau had joined our practice in December of 2017.
Both Dr. Fok and Dr. Chau bring with them extensive training in surgical correction of dentofacial deformities, maxillofacial trauma, pathology, and reconstructive surgery along with dentoalveolar surgery and implant therapies.
At our practice you will experience all that modern oral surgery have to offer including bone grafting surgery, orthognathics surgery (correcting dental-facial deformity) and dental implant therapy. Our goal is to assist your dentist to preserve or replace missing teeth for a better life. Some of the services we provide include:
- Oral and Maxillofacial Pathology
- Dental Implants
- Dentoalveolar bone augmentation (Bone grafting)
Part of our commitment to serving our patients includes providing information that helps them to make more informed decisions about their oral health needs. This website is a resource we hope you’ll find both useful and interesting.
Contact Us or Request an Appointment
We genuinely hope this site is helpful to you in learning more about our practice, dental conditions and treatments, dental recommendations, and more. If you have questions please contact us or feel free to request an appointment online.
Drs. Tommy Fok and Edwin Chau
Suite 204, 9249 Kennedy Road
Markham, ON L3R 6H8
Phone: (905) 479-1797 Fax: (905) 479-1483